To celebrate the end of the academic year, and the work of SCM & WSCF, we are holding a Gala & Dinner!
Where: Toronto- Multi-Faith Centre, Room 208 (accessible)
When: April 15, 2016 / 6-8 pm
SCM students will lead us in song, prayers and reflection and then we will eat together a meal prepared by the Afghan Women’s Catering Group.
IF YOU have been part of our community in some way:
– You attend our events (Bible Study, Cahoots, trips and conferences….
– You participate in organizing our projects, resources…
– You’ve worked with SCM/WSCF
– You have helped out in some way…
– Or JUST BENEFITED from our existence in this world and in this city…
– AND you loooove us….
THEN please come. We want to thank you and fellowship together!
This is a FREE event, but donations are of course welcomed.
Hosted by WSCF Canada, SCM Canada and SCM U of T.